This program will provide students with a very comprehensive overview of Business Administration. The Faculty of Business Administration is dedicated to the concept that there exists a common set of administrative techniques, skills and knowledge which is applicable to business organizations. Therefore, it offers a common core of study to all its graduate students. The MBA learning goals specify the intellectual and behavioral competencies that graduates should possess and that provide a foundation for their future professional and personal development and success.
The program objectives are:
- Demonstrating an understanding of the characteristics of effective leadership.
- Demonstrating effective communication skills that support and enhance managerial effectiveness.
- Developing an understanding of teamwork and collaborative techniques that contribute to both effective leadership and teamwork.
- Being able to identify and strategically analyze complex business problems.
- Being able to determine relevant decision criteria and alternatives, and prioritize among competing alternatives.
- Having experiential knowledge of the application of management principles in a professional work setting.
- Demonstrating functional knowledge of all areas of business.
- Demonstrating an ability to integrate theory and practice, as well as expertise across functional areas.
- Understanding the relationship between business and its environment.
- Being able to analyze the impact of global business issues on specific management situations.
- Understanding the role of ethical values and practices within a business organization.
- Reviewing and critiquing organizational efforts to act responsibly.
Total Program Required Credits: 36 Credits
- Core Courses Credits (18 Credits)
- Elective courses Credits (18 Credits)
- MBUS 601 - Business Intelligence and Analytics | 3 credits
- MBUS 602 - Business Ethics | 3 credits
- MBUS 603 - Statistics for Managers | 3 credits
- MBUS 604 - Management of International Business | 3 credits
- MBUS 605 - Managerial Economics | 3 credits
- MBUS 606 - Strategic Management | 3 credits
- MBUS 611 - Regional and Global Business Strategy Concentration Integration | 3 credits
- MBUS 613 - Financial Statement Analysis | 3 credits
- MBUS 615 - Conflict and Negotiation | 3 credits
- MBUS 617 - Leadership | 3 credits
- MBUS 619 - Human Behavior in Organizations | 3 credits
- MBUS 621 - Applied Business Finance | 3 credits
- MBUS 623 - Economics of Business Decisions | 3 credits
- MBUS 625 - Fundamentals of Financial Accounting and Financial Management | 3 credits
- MBUS 627 - Business Information Systems | 3 credits
- MBUS 629 - Decision Analysis and Modelling | 3 credits
- MBUS 631 - Project Management and Consulting Methods | 3 credits
- MBUS 635 - Supply Chain Management | 3 credits
- MBUS 637 - Leadership and Organizational Development | 3 credits
- A copy of the applicant's Curriculum Vitae.
- Official Transcript showing the completion of a Bachelor’s degree from an appropriately accredited college/university.
- The applicant’s prior college academic records must show a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.0 on a scale of 4.0, “C” or higher.
- An applicant who has completed his Bachelor’s degree in a non-business related area (i.e., Engineering or Science) is required to meet AVU’s business foundational prerequisites by completing one additional course, Introduction to Business, with a grade of a B or higher.
- International Students: In addition to the above requirements, international students have to demonstrate knowledge of the English Language (reading and writing), by taking the ACT Compass exam or AVU English Language assessment test and receiving a score of at least 80%.
AVU reserves the right to accept students on a conditional basis if one or more of the above mentioned requirements are not met upon admission. However, any deficiencies must be remedied within four months from the program start date.
American Vision University was founded with a vision of making exceptional quality education affordable and convenient for students who are juggling career/family obligations. We abide by that vision strongly even today and this is the sole reason why we are able to offer unmatched value of education at an extremely affordable fee that stays the same
Tuition Fees: Master tuition fee per credit: $350.00 USD 36 credits are required to complete the program Total tuition fees: $12,600 USD (2 years)
Full Tuition Payment: The student has the option to pay for the degree program in a single payment by the date of registration. If this is not possible, a financial plan is available.
Term-by-Term Payment Plan: This option offer students a way to make four equal payments over the course of the semester. The first payment will be taken at the time of enrollment. The three remaining payments are automatically withdrawn from the students account in equal installments over the course of the semester and are scheduled by/with the Enrollment Advisor. This plan offers for students to finance their education while earning their degree. By avoiding college student loans, students can ideally graduate with zero debt.
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
- We also accept cash payment upfront and in full for your registered courses
- We accept bank wire transfers. Wire fees may apply, please check with your bank. Student Accounts Department can provide the SWIFT details.