The information and Communication Technology (ICT) sector have been a main driver of technological innovation during recent decades and now play a pivotal role in all aspects of modern life. That is why this program is so important. Professionals who are experts in ICT Systems are therefore in constant demand. In order to really stand out in today’s job market ICT professionals need a combination of technical, managerial and interdisciplinary skills from different sectors of the economy, as well as exposure to an international environment. This program will help you become competitive in today’s job market.
This program outcomes are:
- Understanding and apply basic theory and practice of data communication, information theory and digital signal processing systems
- Understanding the principles of mobile and wireless communication systems
- Understanding and design modern communication systems including the maintenance of security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Analyzing a particular communication problem and use latest, state of the art information and communication technology to design solutions to the problem
- Demonstrating critical and analytical thinking in the application of knowledge and/or research in a particular communication system
Total Program Required Credits: 36 Credits
- Core Courses Credits (18 Credits)
- Elective courses Credits (18 Credits)
- ICTM 601 - ICT Management and e-Business Strategy | 3 credits
- ICTM 602 - Web Programming | 3 credits
- ICTM 603 - Computer Networks and Services Management | 3 credits
- ICTM 604 - Database Design, Management and Implementation | 3 credits
- ICTM 605 - Information Systems Security | 3 credits
- ICTM 606 - Wireless Communications & Networks | 3 credits
- ICTM 607 - Software Development Methodologies | 3 credits
- ICTM 608 - Big Data and Cloud Computing | 3 credits
- ICTM 609 - Embedded Programming and Sensor Networks | 3 credits
- ICTM 610 - Knowledge Management in the Web | 3 credits
- ICTM 622 - Data Mining and Business Analytics | 3 credits
- ICTM 625 - Green ICT | 3 credits
- ICTM 629 - E-Commerce Systems & Protocols | 3 credits
- ICTM 633 - Mobile Applications Development | 3 credits
- ICTM 635 - Advanced Wireless Systems and Networks | 3 credits
- ICTM 644 - Information Theory and Coding | 3 credits
- ICTM 647 - Wireless Communications | 3 credits
- ICTM 652 - Signal & Image Processing | 3 credits
- ICTM 656 - ASICs, MEMS and Smart Devices | 3 credits
- ICTM 676 - Optical Engineering | 3 credits
- A copy of the applicant's Curriculum Vitae.
- Official Transcript showing the completion of a Bachelor’s degree from an appropriately accredited college/university.
- The applicant’s prior college academic records must show a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.0 on a scale of 4.0, “C” or higher.
- An applicant who has completed his Bachelor’s degree in a non-business related area (i.e., Engineering or Science) is required to meet AVU’s business foundational prerequisites by completing one additional course, Introduction to Business, with a grade of a B or higher.
- International Students: In addition to the above requirements, international students have to demonstrate knowledge of the English Language (reading and writing), by taking the ACT Compass exam or AVU English Language assessment test and receiving a score of at least 80%.
AVU reserves the right to accept students on a conditional basis if one or more of the above mentioned requirements are not met upon admission. However, any deficiencies must be remedied within four months from the program start date.
American Vision University was founded with a vision of making exceptional quality education affordable and convenient for students who are juggling career/family obligations. We abide by that vision strongly even today and this is the sole reason why we are able to offer unmatched value of education at an extremely affordable fee that stays the same
Tuition Fees: Master tuition fee per credit: $350.00 USD 36 credits are required to complete the program Total tuition fees: $12,600 USD (2 years)
Full Tuition Payment: The student has the option to pay for the degree program in a single payment by the date of registration. If this is not possible, a financial plan is available.
Term-by-Term Payment Plan: This option offer students a way to make four equal payments over the course of the semester. The first payment will be taken at the time of enrollment. The three remaining payments are automatically withdrawn from the students account in equal installments over the course of the semester and are scheduled by/with the Enrollment Advisor. This plan offers for students to finance their education while earning their degree. By avoiding college student loans, students can ideally graduate with zero debt.
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
- We also accept cash payment upfront and in full for your registered courses
- We accept bank wire transfers. Wire fees may apply, please check with your bank. Student Accounts Department can provide the SWIFT details.