Scholarships (For academic year 2015 – 2016)
Having the right amount of funds to complete your education can foster your career to a progressive path. However, for some reason there is a possibility that you might fell short of adequate funding for your course. We, at American Vision University, believe that in this modern era, nobody should ever be deprived of world class education just because he/she does not has the right weighing pocket to fund it. That’s exactly the reason why we offer our prospective students various scholarships to help them complete their courses by lessening the burden of its cost.
Mainly we, at AVU, offer:
- A 50% reduction in the fees for first year students provided that they scored high in their high school’s final year. For that, they’ll need to provide proper documentation.
- A 25% reduction in the fees for first year students provided that they write a 5 page essay explaining why they need/deserve this scholarship.
- A 25% reduction in the fees for the entire program provided the student has an excellent prior work experience for which they’ll need to provide proper documentation.
- Transfer Merit:
- One-quarter of the entire tuition fees is waived off.
- Number such scholarships offered varies.
- Open only for transfer students.
- Awardees are selected on the basis of their GPA in transferable courses.
At AVU, we make sure every student enrolled with us gets the best-in-class education so that they don’t just end up being better professionals but better citizens too. Awarding these scholarships is our own humble way of giving back to the community and we hope to enrich many more lives in the future with them.
Scholarship Application Form
- Please print clearly the following information.
If this form is incomplete, inaccurate, it will not be considered.
- Please complete one application for each scholarship.
- Please submit a new application each semester or as required by scholarship criteria.
- College/Foundation may require an attached written statement describing educational goals and other relevant information